Services to the International Nuclear Industry
PDQM Ltd recognise that there is a world-wide reduction in the number of young people choosing a career within the nuclear industry. This coupled with a loss of institutional knowledge, means that often it is difficult to find the right technical training.
We offer training/consulting in:
Other training in specific nuclear techniques (e.g. NAA, Gamma Spectrometry, Use of Nuclear Techniques in Agriculture) may be available - please contact us with your enquiry.
- On-site Training in Glovebox and Hotcell Techniques;
- Establishing Analytical Methods in Hotcells;
- General Training in Nuclear Fuel Cycle;
- Training in Analyses of Highly Radioactive Samples.
- Gap analyses for the implementation of ISO 9001 within nuclear installations.
- One recent project has been to develop an XRF system for screening of 'Environmental Samples' for the International Atomic Energy Agency.